The faith community of St. Boniface invites you to “Come and See”!
- Are you interested in learning more about the Catholic Church?
- Are you not baptized and recognize a need for spirituality in your life?
- Are you a Catholic or baptized into another religion but never received any formal faith formation?
- Have you been baptized in the Catholic Church but haven’t received the Sacraments of Eucharist or Confirmation?
- Are you yearning for something more in your life?
Classes begin September 7th, and are held Thursday evenings at 7 p.m. The sessions are for four groups: people who want to become Catholic; people who have not decided to become Catholic but are interested in learning more about the Catholic faith; the spouse or fiancée of someone attending; people who are Catholic who want to renew their faith as an adult. Those who ultimately decide to join the Church will do so at the Easter Vigil. Contact Deb Purcell at 987-4597 x 204 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Rob Park participated in RCIA which led him to join the catholic faith in 2017. In this video, Rob talks with RCIA team member, Tamara Barrett, on why he chose to to take this journey. RCIA classes for 2018/2019 begin September 6th, and there is still time to join if you’ve been thinking about becoming catholic.